<body>

Owsi Forever


Thursday, December 2, 2010

.:About this Blog and the Author...:.

Welcome~! :) This blog contains stories bulit from inspirations that are too valuble to be forgotten... So, I'm typing all my stories in this blog, whenever I have the inspiration with no writer's block. Hahas. However, I can't guarantee that my stories would be error-free, as in free of grammatical errors, spelling errors, typo, etc. But I will assure you that I'll try my best not to make them. The main focus of my stories are the dialogues, characters and most importantly, the PLOT... I really hope that you'll enjoy the stories on this blog. Especially my debut, a horror story. I'll be writing other types when I get my ideas... :)If you people have any ideas or comments on how to improve the plots and characters, or ideas for any new stories, just feel free to comment in the chatbox at the side, or for more serious comments, I'd prefer you to type it under 'comments'. :D Lastly, all these stories were lovingly written by a person who loves English, reading and English Literature... This person is obviously MOI... XD Okay, I'll leave you to your reading then. Enjoy~!! :)

0 comments